The ConferenceManager (CM) brand has been a trusted staple in enterprise and federal spaces for over a decade. While many solutions in the enterprise space take a “one size fits all” approach to communication and collaboration, ConferenceManager’s most distinguishing feature is its ability to meet the unique needs of almost any enterprise workflow. Here are just a few key features that allow the ConferenceManager to be unmatched by its competitors.
- 24 – 500 ports of capacity per server
- Audio, web, and video conferencing
- Support for HD audio
- Audio Console for real-time host control
- Outlook scheduling integration
- Multi-layered security
- Scheduled or ad-hoc conferences
- Flexible deployment options (on-premises, private hosted, hosted
High Capacity & High Fidelity
Summit Olympus is our highly reliable and scalable conferencing system that delivers unmatched attended, unattended and on-demand conferencing features within a single platform. This optimized platform provides superior audio and powerful operational controls, and the revolutionized design provides the ability to scale to 5,120 ports in a single system.
- Large Port Capacity – up to 5,120 Ports
- HD Voice with Uniform Port Consumption
- System Redundancy Options
- Call Flow Configurations
- Automatic Conference Linking (ACL) for Geographically Dispersed Systems
- Full Suite of Extensive APIs for Customization
Already have Webex as a part of your best-of-breed UC solutions set? The CONTEX Summit integrates with Webex!
Next-Generation Tool for Remote Customer & Patient Support
The Compunetix Video Call Center is a web-based transfer solution built with dynamic WebRTC technologies. Intended to be utilized as an agent-assisted tool, the Compunetix Video Call Center seamlessly connects patients, doctors, customers, company representatives, support staff, and more. Its easy-to-use video interfaces streamline communication and simplify the experience for all users.
- Real-time video call transfer
- HD video
- Multi-party calls
- Call monitoring
- HIPPA compliant
- Available as a cloud service or on-site
HD Video Conferencing
Enable high quality and secure face-to-face video conferencing tailored to your organization. With a brandable interface, dynamic feature set, and endpoint interoperability, the EVERGREEN video experience is easily integrated and customized to fit your workflow and business needs.
- Guarantee HD video quality and media resource allocation for large video meetings
- Ensure capacity felxibility, instantly adding ports as conference sizes need to increase
- Allow two-way content sharing with meeting participants from any platform or device
- Multi-tenant access to manage users, groups, and conferences
- Provide a feature-rich interface for meeting management