Healthcare systems encompass an immense network of resources. Coordinating communication between your various hospitals, care facilities, medical professionals and auxiliary support services can present some of the most daunting technical challenges of any industry.
In addition to managing these logistics, there are ever-present requirements to reduce costs, increase productivity, protect patient confidentiality and try to bridge the gap between the patient and the proper care that they deserve. At Compunetix we help to increase collaboration capabilities so that patients can have better care at a lower cost.
The Video Call Center is a web-based transfer solution built with dynamic WebRTC technologies. WebRTC, or Web Real-Time Communication, is a method of communicating through voice, data, or video using Web Browsers. Seizing upon the opportunity to utilize this cutting edge communication technology, Compunetix has created the Video Call Center as a user-friendly solution to help alleviate the poor customer experience generally associated with web communication.
The reliability and customization of this intuitive solution lets users take the leap into the next generation of high quality remote video communications with patients and customers alike.
Offering Flexible & Accessible Care
With Video Call Center, you can deliver reliable access to healthcare from anywhere, at any time. Ensuring that those who truly need care, can find it.
- Expand critical care & consultation to rural and under-served neighborhoods
- Eliminate unnecessary travel for elderly and in-need patients with virtual care from the comfort of their homes
- Allow patients to return home earlier, reducing costs and shortening length of stay without sacrificing the quality of care
Seamless Integration with Patient Portals
Streamline connections and offer easy access to remote doctor visits by integrating VCC for Healthcare into patient portals.
Healthcare Transfer Centers are an expansion of existing healthcare provider call center activities. These departments are often referred to as either Transfer or Access Centers. Their mission is to streamline patient placement and transfers, enabling the healthcare system to improve patient care and the overall efficiency of the healthcare system. The Compunetix ConferenceManager™ provides visual and communicative tools that enable expert Transfer Center staff to better perform their critical duties.
Streamline Patient Transfers & Admissions
Streamline operations and workflow, effortlessly coordinating teams for patient transfers, triage assessments and transportation. Easily arrange air or ground transportation and coordinate proper bed placement for new and existing patients. In doing so, many hospitals achieve:
- Decreased bed turnover times
- Improved patient experience and comfort care
- Increased hospital admission rates
- Increase in physician productivity
Transfer Center Console
Using this powerful graphical interface (GUI), Transfer Center nurses and agents can manage calls and facilitate patient transfers and admissions in real-time.
- Simultaneous operations across multiple nurse/agent stations
- Instant view of all incoming callers and active transfer calls
- Label calls related to each patient for ease of auditing post event
- Various dial out modes, individual text and number entries, phone book access via MS Exchange or Outlook
- Instantly record all conversations and save as separate recordings
- High availability and Emergency response options available
When a life is at risk, coordinated care can make the difference. The growing demand for responsive and effective mental health and substance abuse services has providers seeking new ways to reach those most in need.
At Compunetix, we are dedicated to delivering enabling collaboration technologies that can help mobile crisis response teams expedite face-to-face assessment, intervention, and treatment. Our Video Call Center application effortlessly expands access through remote video-conferencing.
- Integrated video chat into the website as a crisis hub
- Simple, one-click connection
- Easy routing and escalation to remote specialists
- Versatile connection options, including via PC, mobile, and self-service kiosks
- Fully brandable interface